Obtaining home insurance for your property if the insurance industry deems it to be at risk from one of the major perils such as flooding or subsidence can be a nightmare, as the vast majority of insurers are unprepared to offer insurance terms for new customers. And if your property is at no material risk of flooding or subsidence but is in an area generally deemed to be at risk then, again, it can be difficult to obtain insurance terms.
HomeProtect specialise in providing insurance cover for residential properties considered to be hard to insure elsewhere. This includes properties at risk of flooding or subsidence and also properties not at risk of flooding or subsidence but in an areaconsidered to be at risk.
HomeProtect has an award-winning online quote service which can provide an immediate online quote for 98% of all residential property situations (with the remaining 2% handled by real-time telephone underwriting). This focus on accessibility and immediacy of service provides a convenience for customers who historically have found it difficult to obtain insurance cover.
And with HomeProtect policies underwritten by AXA Insurance plc, you’ll be covered by a name you can trust.
Visit homeprotect website to get an immediate online quote.
Winner -Insurance Times Technology Awards 2013: Most Innovative Use of Data
Finalist -British Insurance Awards 2013: E-Business Award
Finalist -UK Broker Awards 2013: Marketing Initiative of the Year
Finalist -UK Broker Awards 2013: Innovation Award
Finalist -Insurance Times Awards 2013: Broker Innovation of The Year Award
Finalist -Ecommerce Awards 2013
Finalist -Insurance Technology Awards 2013
|Tel:+44 (0) 1279 798 111 | EMAIL: email@example.com||Copyright Future Climate Info Ltd. All rights reserved.|
Future Climate Info Limited is Regulated by RICS and is an Appointed Representative of CLS Risk Solutions Limited
who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.