New Look for FCI Environmental Reports
Exciting news! The team here at FCI have been working hard to improve our environmental reports year on year and 2018 is no different.
We constantly strive to meet the growing needs of our clients and changes in the market in order to bring you the best environmental product in the market today, that’s why, we are delighted to share with you that our environmental reports have undergone a make-over and are now better than ever!
Both our residential and commercial reports have been redesigned to offer our clients and end-users clearer result wording, improved map quality and a modernised presentation of the findings – all contributing to a fully enhanced and even more user-friendly experience.
Key updates include:
- New branding, new look and feel – Introducing a refreshed logo and clear colour-coded sections to continue to modernise the report and improve the usability
- Clearer more concise report result wording – ‘Pass (with Advisory)’ has been replaced with ‘Pass (with Considerations)’ to differentiate from property specific ‘Further Actions’. Report result definitions are clearly displayed on the front page of the report for enhanced clarity
- Improved workflow, reduced time - FCI remains the environmental report on the market today with the fewest pages (maximum 12 pages) without compromising on datasets
- Introducing MasterMap® - Providing a highly-detailed, larger visual of the location plan with the inclusion of the property boundary as well as adding MasterMap® to all flood thumbnails within the body of the report to offer improved quality, look and feel
- Summary of inclusive dataset categories - Each report section includes a list of inclusive dataset categories, providing clients with peace of mind that all relevant data/risks have been checked
- Improved HS2 data - Refined, easily digestible information with greater detail on Safeguarding Zones, Rural Protection Zones and Home Owner Protection Zones
Geoff Offen, Managing Director of Future Climate Info, comments:
“In 2014, FCI was borne out of focus groups with property professionals to enhance the market and address failings with environmental reports. Four years on, our clients continue to be at the forefront of everything that we do, and we understand the growing pressures that conveyancers are under. With our new enhancements, clients can expect an even more concise report, with clearer navigation that speeds up the process by only showing the relevant information to the property under question. Save time, effort and money and insist on FCI - we are the future of environmental searches.”
Future Climate Info is the only environmental search company regulated by RICS and interrogates all key datasets related to environmental, ground stability, flood and energy & infrastructure risks for residential and commercial transactions.
For more information about our environmental reports or to request a sample, please visit www.futureclimateinfo.com, alternatively, contact +44 (0)1732 755180 to discover FCI resellers.