Free Webinar: Flood Misconceptions and Understanding the Risk.
Future Climate Info (FCI) are delighted to invite you to our free webinar on Flood Misconceptions and Understanding the Risk on Wednesday 7th March 2018 at 11:00am. Hosted by Technical Director, Mark Bentley at JBA – the leading flood consultants, this informative webinar is sure to be one you wouldn’t want to miss!
Date: Wednesday 7th March 2018
Time: 11:00 – 11:45am
- • Overview of flood risk and different sources of flooding
- • Attitudes towards flood risk and how that varies between lenders, insurance companies and the homeowner
- • The personal cost of flooding, not only financial but also for health and well-being
- • What happens following a major flood and how long recovery takes
- • Flood risk and how your chances of flooding increases year on year
- • Why local memories of flooding fade away
- • How a flood review provides a clear understanding of risk and peace of mind
- • Q & A
Don’t miss out! Click here to register your free place.