FCI add new flood risk thumbnails to all environmental reports
We’re pleased to announce that as of today, Tuesday 18th July 2017, individual flood risk thumbnail maps will be added to all our environmental reports, giving a much cleaner presentation of the potential flood risks.
The move from showing all flood risks in one large map to individual flood risk thumbnails next to each descriptions of the risk will mean:
- More zoomed in focus on flood risk for the property
- Combining the maps with the description of the flood risk and the professional advice all in one section
- De-complicating flood reporting in multiple risk situations
- Neater presentation
From river and sea flood risk to surface water or groundwater flooding, the new flood thumbnails visually show the risk to the property area with a clear key rating alongside the further action - so it’s easy to marry up the severity of the risk shown on the map.
- A cleaner, clearer presentation of flood risks – allowing risks to be easily identified
- Each type of flood risk is separated into an individual map to avoid confusion
- Saves time – easier to convey the risks to the client
- More visual approach – detailed maps against each flood further action
For more information about our residential and commercial environmental reports or to request a sample, please email email@example.com, alternatively contact an FCI reseller which can be found here.