Future Climate Info's Environmental Reports are from leading experts with over 80 years of in-depth industry experience and knowledge.
- If you want to make a complaint,
- Leading Industry expertise and knowledge
- Step change in environmental reports for 2014
- Addressing the real issues
- Speeding up the process
- Dynamic approach to risk modelling
- Robust, innovative, and compliant
Information for customers
Future Climate Info Ltd is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman (TPO) scheme (website www.tpos.co.uk, email: email@example.com). FCI will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Complaints should be sent to
Future Climate Info Ltd
10 Churchill Square,
Tel: 01279 798 111
All complaints will be investigated by an appropriate employee of FCI who will have the authority to settle complaints including offering redress where necessary or will have access to a Director to authorise any redress. At your request and with your written authority we will liaise with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
Responding to Complaints (Time Limits)
Within 5 working days of its receipt an acknowledgement letter confirming receipt of the complaint, giving the name and job title of the individual handling the complaint for FCI. It will also outline the review process that will follow. At this point FCI will inform the complainant that they will liaise with any relevant counselling organisation on their behalf where this is appropriate.
Within 20 working days of its receipt the complainant will receive either:
- A final response in writing or
- A holding response, explaining why the complaint has not yet been resolved and also an indication of when to expect further contact.
Within 40 working days of receiving the complaint the complainant will receive a final response in writing.
If a complaint is made and it is not satisfactorily resolved within 40 working days of the original receipt of the complaint, FCI will inform the complainant that they may refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman (TPO) scheme (website: www.tpos.co.uk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).FCI will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
If a final written response is not received within the designated time limits FCI will inform the complainant that they may refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
The Final Response
Once a final decision has been made by FCI a final written response will be sent to the complainant, this response will:
- Offer redress or reject the complaint, and give reasons for doing so. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress as an apology may suffice in some cases.
- Inform the complainant that they can refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman Scheme; this must be done so within 6 months.
- Indicate that if a reply is not received within 8 weeks of the final response then the complaint will be regarded as closed.
Compliance of Complaint Procedures with The Property Ombudsman Scheme
All complaint records will be retained for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of its receipt of the complaint. Records will be reported annually to the PCCB.
FCI will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Ombudsman Contact details:
The Property Ombudsman Scheme
43-55 Milford Street
Tel: 01722 333 306